This Privacy Notice gives information regarding the collection, processing, storage, and sharing of personal data in the AFRY Group. ÅF Pöyry AB (publ), corp. no 556120-6474 with the Swedish Companies Registration Office is the AFRY group’s main data controller. In addition, subsidiaries of ÅF Pöyry AB (publ) can also be data controllers (including as “joint-controllers”) and process personal data as described in this Privacy Notice. Your relationship with AFRY will determine which of our group companies have access to and processes your personal data, and which of our group companies are the data controller(s) responsible for the personal information.
In order to ensure the transparency of the processing of personal data and the fulfillment of legislative obligations, following text will inform you, about the processing of your personal data by the AFRY CZ company. On this page, you will find all the necessary information in accordance to The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). ("GDPR").
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is the company AFRY CZ sro, with its registered office at Magistrů 1275/13, Michle, 140 00 Prague 4, company ID: 45306605 (hereinafter “We”) .
Which personal data do we process and why?
As part of our activities, we may process the following personal data obtained from you or from public sources:
|Purpose||Categories of data subjects||Categories of personal dates||Legal basis|
|Delivery of our engineering, expertizes and other services and projects||Clients and their employees, other persons involved in projects||Name
Bank account number
Information about payments
|Performance of the contract; compliance with legal requirements (especially accounting and building regulations); legitimate interest in the form of possible communication with clients and direct marketing|
|Training (Road safety auditors; SW PTV Vision)||Training attendees||Name
Bank account number
|Performance of the contract; compliance with legal requirements (requirements imposed on the accreditation body); legitimate interest in the form of possible communication with participants and direct marketing|
To whom do we pass on your data?
Your processor, who we use for accounting processing and tax advice, can get acquainted with your data, but we always have a contract with such an entity on the processing of personal data.
Our infrastructure, and therefore our company's data, is located at our parent company, ÅF Pöyry AB, SE-16999 Stockholm, Frösundaleden 2, Sweden.
We do not transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for the purpose of their processing, ie for the duration of the contract and for the period required by applicable law (especially the Accounting Act, VAT Act), or our legitimate interest in protecting our rights in the event of complaints or possible disputes, ie for the duration of the relevant limitation periods. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Security of your personal data
The security of personal data is our number one priority. The basis is that all our employees are bound by confidentiality and are regularly trained in the security of information and personal data. Of course, we strictly manage access rights, both at the level of physical and logical security. We also regularly perform security risk analysis within our company, on the basis of which we propose and take the necessary corrective measures.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the Regulation, you have the following rights:
- if it carries out any of the processing on the basis of your consent, you can revoke this consent at any time by contacting the contacts listed below;
- the right to access your personal data in order to find out what personal data we process;
- the right to correct inaccurate data;
- the right to delete personal data where justified and possible;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for in the Regulation;
- you have the right to the portability of data where the legal basis for processing is the need to respect a contractual relationship and the data are processed automatically;
- the right to object in a situation where the legitimate reason for processing is our legitimate interest. In such a case, we will stop processing your data for that purpose, unless we have a legitimate interest in the processing or in the creation, exercise or protection of our legitimate claims.
- Ii you think that your personal data has been processed unauthorisedly, you can file a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (uoou.cz) for the territory of the Czech Republic.
How can you contact us?
Any of your questions, comments, or requests should be directed to the address email@example.com, or in a letter to the address of our registered office please write "to the hands of Andrea Sečková".