The health and safety of our employees, customers and partners is paramount for us. Following the decision by the Government of the Czech Republic to declare a “State of Emergency” and in order to enhance protection of health of our employees and business partners, we have taken the following internal organizational and safety measures. In this context, we ask our business partners to respect them as much as possible and support to online forms of mutual communication.
With effect from Monday 16 March 2020:
- we all work with the necessary exceptions from home,
- face-to-face meetings on current projects to be limited to the minimum necessary with regard to their frequency and number of participants,
- most of communication to be carried out online (e.g. e-mail, Skype),
- we inform all of our project partners proactively and regularly about the progress of work on individual assignments,
- we cancel all meetings, courses and other events with more than 4 participants at our company's offices, except for crisis team meetings,
- the operation of the company reception has been stopped also, exception of mail delivery.
We are doing our best for everyone's health. At the same time we are working hard to deliver our services at the standard high quality and in time.
The AFRY CZ team